Thursday, September 24, 2009

I almost forgot about this thing

I have a blog! I have been a bad bad blogger, neglecting this thing for over 5 months. Well, life at the Cadwells is about to change in a major way. Our darling little child should be entering the world sometime in the next week, just as I have mastered peeing in the cup.

It would be impossible to describe our anticipation and excitement. It seems like I have been pregnant forever. I have been lucky in a number of ways through out the pregnancy. First, is the wonderfully cool summer that we have had this year. It really made working my softball tournaments a breeze with no 100+ temps to deal with. 2nd, I was fortunate to not get incredibly huge until just this past month. It was great to not have a giant belly getting in the way until after the season was over.

I've had two wonderful baby showers and feel very blessed to have so many great people in my life. I can't wait for everyone to meet Miss Jada.

1 comment:

Jagged Diary said...

Well hell!! I thought you had completely retired this thing! Welcome back :) I hope to be reading many, many blog posts about projectile poop and hearing tales about Marv changing diapers!!