Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things

I have enjoyed reading all of these on Facebook, so I thought I would put one on my blog for all you losers who don't have facebook.

1. My first name with my middle name means "black dawn". I like to tell people I was born on a day there was a solar eclipse. I wasn't, but it sounds really cool.

2. I usually have no problem sharing drinks with people, but I refuse to share a glass of milk. I dunno why, it just grosses me out to share milk.

3. I almost never wear socks.

4. I love taking really hot bubble baths. Most of my days end with a good soak.

5. When I was a kid my grandma used to make "old fashioned sodas" for me with gingerale and a scoop of sherbert. I miss those days.

6. I could not tell you the names of all the Beatles.

7. I CAN tell you the names of all the members of the Jackson 5.

8. I am a very light sleeper.

9. I am afflicted with what I call "movie amnesia". Sometimes I will not remember that I have already seen a movie until I've watched over half of it again.

10. I never forget books that I've read.

11. Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry is a book that has had a profound impact on my life. I first read it when I was in 3rd grade.

12. I love to look at maps.

13. My favorite movie is Titanic.

14. The 2008 election is the first election that I actually donated money to a campaign. YES WE CAN!

15. Cooking Tomato Soup with water is nasty. Gotta use milk.

16. I have had the opportunity to play golf at 3 world famous courses in Scotland - Carnoustie, Troon, and St. Andrews.

17. I don't like for my toenails and fingernails to be painted different colors.

18. I rarely get menstraul cramps, but when I do, they are in my back.

19. My husband and I went to Gumby's on our wedding night.

20. My husband's smile can make all my worries disappear

21. My favorite meal is my mom's meatloaf and baked beans.

22. I have not bought a new pair of sneakers in 7 years.

23. I would hate to live in NYC.

24. I love Hershey's hugs

25. I cannot sleep with the television on.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

#8 obviously does not refer to when you are 'sleeping' under a dining room table.

EM :) said...

Alright, so what I've learned is that you can't sleep with the TV on because you're a light sleeper.
And, you must use milk in your tomato soup, just not milk that has previously been shared........
:)
Kala you're so funny!!! :)